In fulfilment of the divine plan the CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH POWER-AGE INTERNATIONAL abbreviated CAC POWER-AGE, began its Gospel Ministry as a Pentecostal and Evangelical Ministry founded to carry out the Great Commission given to all disciples by Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19-20 (King James Version) as follows:
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”
Many events all over the world are pointers to the fact that the Kingdom of God is at hand. In our societies today, the fear and knowledge of God are evidently in decline, thus the increase in moral decline and social unrest. Therefore, it has become increasingly incumbent on Christian organizations throughout the world to renew their efforts and re-kindle their spiritual fire by taking the message of the cross to all nations and the good tidings of Salvation to all people through the preaching of the Gospel.
As the zeal and commitment of established churches and contemporary Christian organizations are being sapped and outstripped by the demand occasioned by the growing spiritual needs and expectation of the society, CAC POWER-AGE was established according to the pre-determination of God in fulfilling the great task of propagating the Gospel and winning the souls of men unto Christ, and also to continue to project and crystallize the great vision and revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ to the pioneer, Prophet/Evangelist Emmanuel Ojo ADEMOLA in July 1999, “ …to use the Holy Scripture for the very purpose that it has been designed for in prayer and counseling the people of God and in propagating the Gospel to the unbelievers. And to restore to the Christian’s fold the real Pentecostal Experience as commanded by our Lord Jesus Christ.” This is our contribution to the Christendom. Since our Lord Jesus Christ did validly sacrifice His life for our Salvation, we therefore cannot ignore His divine call to service! “The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into His harvest.” (Luke 10:2)
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH POWER-AGE INTERNATIONAL accepts in its entirety the Bible as their only creed and holds certain statement of faith to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs as clearly set forth here; constitute the church understanding and expression of the teaching of the Scripture. Jesus said and we read, “If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.” (John 7:17)
- The Bible. God has revealed himself in the Bible, which consists of the Old and New Testaments alone. Every word in the scriptures was inspired by God through human authors, so that the Bible as originally given is in its entirety the word of God, without error and fully reliable in fact and doctrine. The Bible alone speaks with final authority and is alwasys sufficient for all matters of belief and practice. The Holy Scripture is the infallible revelation of God’s will. They are the standard of character, the test of experience, the authoritative revealers of doctrines, and the trustworthy record of God acts in history (2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalms 119:105; Proverb 30:5-6; Isaiah 8:20; John 17:17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; Hebrews 4:12)
- The Holy Trinity. There is one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, a unity of three co-eternal Persons. God is immortal, all-powerful, all knowing, and above all and ever present. He is infinite and beyond human comprehension, yet known through His self-revelation. He is forever worthy of worship, adoration, and service by the whole creation (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Ephesians 4:4-6; 1 Peter 1:2; 1 Timothy 1:17; Revelation 14:7)
- Salvation. Salvation is entirely a work of God’s Grace and cannot be earned or deserved. It has been accomplished by the Lord Jesus Christ and is offered to all in the gospel. God in his love forgives sinners whom he calls, granting them repentance and faith. All who believe in Christ are justified by faith alone, adopted into the family of God and receive eternal life. This is the only hope for man for the shed blood of Jesus Christ purchases this salvation.
We believe that:
- Condition to Salvation: Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8).
- The Evidence of Salvation: The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24; Titus 2:12)
- Falling from Grace: It is true that a believer can fall from Grace and if not earnestly restore, it is true that such individual can lose salvation (Hebrews 10:26-31, 38-39).
Click here to download CAC power age statement of faith.